Located in the Bouches-du-Rhône, Clos Saint Magdeleine covers over 20 hectares (49,4 acres) facing the Mediterranean Sea. Most of the parcels, which are on average 15 to 40 years old, are planted in terraces on the slopes of the Cap Canaille.
The vineyard, founded at the end of the 19th century, received a gold medal for its white wine at the Universal Exhibition of 1900 in Paris.
The estate of Clos Saint Magdeleine has belonged to the Zafiropulo family since 1920, but the wine growing in the region goes back to antiquity, when the Greeks imported it in Provence.
The estate possesses a vast underground cellar, which creates perfect conditions for wine making and conservation.